Rashid City from Alexandria, Egypt Taxi Transfer representative will pick you up from your hotel. Then transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle to Rashid to visit the most historical and interesting place inside that beautiful city. First start your tour by visiting Qaitbey Fortress, which resembles the citadel of Qaitbey in Alexandria, it was built by sultan Qaitbey in 901 A.H. according to that mentioned by Ibn Elias. Then head to Rosetta National Museum which is considered one of the landmarks of this eternal town, build inside one of the archaeological houses which date back to the half of XVIII century. On your way passing the archaeological houses which reflect the architectural heritage of inherent. At the end of the tour to The Nile Mouth to enjoy watching the end of the course of The River Nile and ride felucca at the Nile. Drive back to your hotel.
• Pick up services from your hotel in Alexandria & return.
• All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
• Private Professional Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch meal at a local restaurant.
• All Service charges & taxes.
• Any extras not mentioned in the program.
• Gratuities (recommended).