Memphis Saqqara and Dahshur tour From Alexandria, Egypt Taxi Transfer representative will pick you up from your Alexandria hotel. After that, you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours. Head to visit Memphis, the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it is considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years and had great architectural achievements and it is believed that Memphis was the largest city in the world from its foundation until around 2250 BC. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Then pay a visit to Dahshur, located to the Southwest of Memphis at some 10 kilometers to the South of Sakkara to see the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid which has never been completed. Archaeological research has shown it to date to the 4th Dynasty as well, but it is not clear for whom it was built. Transfer back to Alexandria.
• Pick up services from Alexandria & return.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch during your day trip at a local restaurant.
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charges.
• Any extras not mentioned in the program.
• Gratuities (recommended).