Egypt Taxi Transfer representative will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria. Then enjoy your day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by sightseeing at the Islamic and Coptic sites in Cairo. First, see Saladin Citadel where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, also Al Gowhara palace built by Mamluks and Ottmanian. Then proceed to Ibn Toloun Mosque, the Museum of Gair Anderson, and Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant. Then we will move on to Old Cairo where you will discover the Roman fortress, the Hanging church, also called Al Mo’allaka church, then to Abu Serga Church which sheltered the holy family. End your tour by the treasury collection at the Coptic Museum. Drive back to Alexandria to board your ship.
• Pick up services from your hotel in Alexandria.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo.
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All Service charges & taxes.
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
• Gratuities (recommended)