Hurghada port is a result of its distinctive location and the service it provides for international tourism and yacht tourism in Red Sea area as well as serving cruise vessels and shipping lines transporting tourists and passengers from Saudi Arabia and Gulf countries to Sharm El Sheikh Port.
The port is situated on the western coast of Red Sea near the Gulf of Suez entrance and 370 km. south Suez.
A modern hall has been established on 900 m² for the passengers. The hall equipped with all needed services for the tourists and equipped with inspection systems for baggage, bombs and doors. A new hall for traveling is currently planned to be established on 900 m ².Establishing an inspection yard for cars accompanied by the passengers and increasing the lengths of berths 240m² to face the increasing movement of the passengers and tourists.
- The number average of the tourist vessels is 675 vessel annually.
- The number average of the tourist yachts is 210 yacht annually.
- The number of the ordinary passenger vessels is 600 vessel annually,in addition of 13.000 car annually accompanying by the passengers.
- The number average of the tourists is 50.000 tourist annually.
- The number average of the ordinary passengers is 500.000 passenger annually. (Hurghada- Duba (Hurghada- Sharm)
|Total area||9913000 m2.|
|Land area||15690 m2.|
|Water area||9897310 m2.|
|Navigational waterway length||9000 m.|
|Navigational waterway depth||15 m.|
Maximum capacity : 250 Thousand Passengers
|Time Zone||GMT +2|
|Long||33 o 53 / E|
|Lat||27 o 13.5 / N|
Data is currently being updated
Detailed Berths Information
|Berth Number||Length (m)||Maximum depth (m)||Candles|
|Address||Safaga Port, The Red Sea|