El Alamein Tour from Alexandria City, Egypt Taxi Transfer tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria. After that, you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to relish an everyday trip to El Alamein, approximately 110 Km away from Alexandria. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries,( WW II Cemetery). El Alamein Battle was one of the most significant confrontations of this War. Your first stop during the trip will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb, and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel, and the others who participated in the battle are also on display. Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel-like cemeteries are the final resting place for Commonwealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to Alexandria to your hotel.
• Pick up & drop off services from your hotel in Alexandria.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch meal during your tour.
• All taxes & service charges.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.