Giza Pyramids & the Egyptian Museum From Alexandria, Egypt Taxi Transfer representative will pick you up from Alexandria Hotel. Enjoy a day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by an air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Continue to the Grand Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen’s collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Before beginning your return trip to Alexandria, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
• Pick up services from Alexandria & return.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo.
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charges.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Gratuities (recommended).