Two days tour to El Minya from Cairo, Egypt Taxi Transfer representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to El Minya in about 4 hours. Arrive El-Minya and start to visit the city’s site, including the great plain where Akhenaton received his divine inspiration to build his city, lunch at local restaurant then proceeds to Tuna El Gabal where you can see the tomb of Petosiris, Ibis catacombs & Isadora tomb (This tomb goes back to the 2nd century AD and belongs to Isadora the renown for her beauty in the city of Hermopolis ), overnight in El Minya.
In the morning, our representative will pick you up and take you to Beni Hassan where you can see Bakhet III tomb (Bakhet III was the Governor of the Oryx Nome), Khnumhotep tomb (Khnumhotep was a governor under Amenemhat III in the 12th dynasty) & Khety tomb (It belongs to a governor in the 11th dynasty), Lunch at a local restaurant, then proceeds to Tel El Amarna where you can see the northern tombs among of which Ahmose tomb & Huya tomb, drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
* Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return.
* Accommodation in Minya 04 star hotel.
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
* Private Egyptologist guide throughout tours.
* Entrance fees to all the sights in Minya.
* Two lunchtimes during a tour in El Minya at a local restaurant.
* Mineral water and soft drink onboard the vehicle.
* All services charges and taxes.
* Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
* Gratuities (recommended).