Bahariya Oasis Safari tour from Cairo, discover the Bahariya Oasis for one day with Egypt Taxi Transfer, drive to Bahariya Oasis, 360 kilometers southwest of Cairo. Enjoy a walk around the old village of the oasis and see the enchanting groves of palms and fruit trees. Enjoy a trip to the Black Mountains, the sand dunes, and the salt lake. Continue to visit the famous Mummies Hall. The Golden mummies were discovered in 1996 when a donkey belonging to an antiquities guard on duty at the nearby Temple of Alexander got its foot caught in a hole. The donkey eventually feeds itself but its owner, Abd El Maugud, notified the Antiquities authority and thus the first golden Mummies were discovered. Proceed to visit the Temple of Ain El Muftella which was once the main water source of the old capital of the oasis. Move to the ruin on a hill, the English House, at sunset and enjoy the panoramic view. In the evening, visit the village and shops, before you drive back to Cairo.
Departure Time: * 7:00 am (earlier or later, please advise at time of booking)
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Duration: 16 hours (approx.)
Return Details: Tour returns to the original point of departure
Hotel Pickup: Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please include the details of your hotel at the time of booking.
• Pick up services from Cairo hotel & return.
• All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Entrance fees to the historical sites in Bahariya Oasis
• Private Egyptologist guide.
• Lunch meal is served during the tour in Bahariya Oasis
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• All Service charges & taxes.
• Gratuities (recommended).
• Food and drinks, unless specified.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.